Last Minute Offers Available!
Weekend (2/3 nights):
Friday 2nd August – Sunday 4th August / Monday 5th August just £300 reduced from
Collect Friday from 3pm / Return Sunday before 6:30 or Monday before 11am
Weekday (4 nights):
Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August July just £360 reduced from
Week (7 nights):
Monday 29th July – Monday 5th August just £600 reduced from
Take a look and see what’s available (link to availability)
If you would like to take advantage of one of these offers please email me at:
How it Works
Our campers are covered by UK standard vehicle insurance. You can drive one of our campers if you have held a full UK / EU / USA / Canadian / Australian or New Zealand driving licence for 2 or more years and are between 25 years and 70 years old.
Additional drivers can be insured at £10 per person.
Please note the following:
If you have any driving offences / convictions we may not be able to authorise your hire as they could result in the vehicle not being insured. Further information is in our T&C or get in touch and we’ll see what we can do.
We cannot hire to persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sports, jockeys and persons connected with racing of any sort, or Foreign Service Personnel other than persons born in the United Kingdom.
Our insurer requires a clear and traceable payment paid directly to us by the main driver. If this hire is to be a surprise present please get in touch and we’ll see what we can do.
Before your holiday we will need the following from each driver:
- A copy of their driving licence (front and back) showing their current address
- 2 separate forms of proof of address that confirm the address on the driving licence, one must be a utility bill but the second could be a bank statement, council tax bill, etc…, dated within 90 days of the hire start date
- A completed Hire Drive Proposal form
- For UK drivers only we also need to run a DVLA check on your licence An online DVLA check result / print out. To share your DVLA check result with us you can generate a check code here on the DVLA website. Please note, a ‘check code’ is only valid for 21 days.
- For non-UK drivers where your drivers licence does not show your current address we will require a copy of your passport / personal identify card with your address on that matches your proof of addresses